Classes will be very limited in size depending on the size of instructional space to ensure proper social distancing standards are met.
UPDATED COVID Safety Precautions (as of August 2022):
UPDATED GUIDELINES BELOW
LFSD is reinstating our guidelines from 2020 for the health of our students, staff & families AND to keep our business open. Less people in our entry/ waiting areas will help mitigate the spread of illness.
LUDINGTON PARENT DROPOFF & PICKUP:
- Parents of students ages 7-11 years are to drop their student(s) off 5 minutes prior to class AT THE FRONT GLASS DOOR. Please return to the door for pickup. Children will not be allowed to meet any parent/ caregiver at the car. Miss Kim or a staff person will dismiss at the door.
- Parents / caregiver OF CHILDREN ages 3-7 years must bring child into the building to get her/him ready or to potty. Parents should then exit and wait in their cars and then return to pick her/ him up after class at the front door.
FREMONT PARENT DROPOFF & PICKUP:
- Parents of students ages 7-11 are to drop their student(s) off 5 minutes prior to class AT THE Back DOOR. Please return to the door for pickup. Children will not be allowed to meet any parent/ caregiver at the car. Miss Kass & Miss Hallie will dismiss at the door.
- PARENTS / caregiver OF CHILDREN ages 3-7 yrs. must bring into the building to get her/him ready or potty.Parents should then exit and wait in their cars and then return to pick her/ him up after class in the entry area. Please come 5 minutes prior to class dismissal .
- All students upon arrival/ entering building will continue having a non-touch digital temperature taken by staff. Any temperature about 100 degrees will not be allowed to enter the building. All staff has a temperature taken upon entrance as well.
- Masks are OPTIONAL upon entering the building. Masks are optional in the classroom. They are not recommended during physical activity for any age, but this decision is parent preference. Masking can affect performance and poses health risk with strenuous activity including dancing. The instructor will ask the child/student to remove a mask if she is concerned for any breathing issue during class.
LFSD CONTINUES to implement daily disinfecting. We open doors and get fresh air as much as possible even during cold weather. We will continue to keep the highest standards of cleanliness while cases are surging. Please encourage hand washing to your child.
LFSD COVID GUIDELINES
1) DIRECT CONTACT: If you are direct contact, please do not come for 5 days after exposure. MASKING IS STILL AN OPTON upon return.
2) SYMPTOMS: If you develop symptoms, please do not return to class for 10 days after symptoms begin. MASKING IS AN OPTION upon return.
3) VACCINE STATUS: LFSD does not need to know whether your child is vaccinated or unvaccinated. This is your personal information. We as a business do not believe it is our right to ask you this personal information, and believe it is in the best interest of all to keep direct contact students / staff home for 5 days regardless of “vaccine status”. And if symptoms develop, then 10 day quarantine from LFSD.